quinta-feira, março 30, 2006

Gosto desta musica :)

Sexual Healing
oh baby now lets get down tonight
baby i'm hot just like a oven
and i need your lovin
baby i can't hold it much longer
cuz it's getting stronger and stronger
and when i get that feelin, i got to have sexual healing
sexual healing
it makes me feel so fine
it helps to releave my mind
sexual healing is good for me
sexual healing is something thats good for me
whenever these blue tear drops are falling
and my emotional stability is leaving me
there is somethin i can do
i can get on the telephone and call you up baby
darling i know you'll be there to relieve me
all love you bring to me will free me
and if you don't know the things your dealing
i can tell you darling that it's sexual healing
get up get up get up
lets make love tonight
wake up wake up wake up
cuz you do it right
heal me my darlin(x4)
baby i got sick this morning
oh a sea was stormin up inside of me
baby i think im capasizin all the ways im risin
and when i get that feeling i got to have sexual healing
sexual healing
it makes me feel so fine(such a rush)
it helps to releave my mind oh its good for us
sexual healing is good for me
sexual healing now is something thats good for me
and its good for us
and its so good to me my baby whoa
just grab a hold and take control of my body and mind
soon we'll be makin love honney won't we be doing fine
you're my medicine open up and let me in
darling your so great i cant wait for you to operate
heal me my darling , heal me my darling...
Ben Harper

5 Comments:

Blogger anónimo said...

quem comenta um , comenta dois e paga o mesmo.
gostei do refrão
zeviva ofcp

30 março, 2006 09:13  
Blogger Xuinha Foguetão said...

Já sabes...

Gosto mesmo muito desta música!

BOM DIA!

Beijocas grandes.

30 março, 2006 10:01  
Blogger Teresa said...

Eu também! :)

30 março, 2006 11:32  
Blogger Rosa said...

Eu também gosto da música. Mas já não tanto da letra... [porque não puseste a música, porquê??]
O sexo como alívio, o "bora lá dar uma e isto passa tudo"... Eh pá... não me parece bem... Até se pode pensar ;), mas assim escrito, escarrapachado preto no branco, não me parece nada bem. Já cantado, com o barulho das luzes, e tal, a malta nem atenta bem na letra e a coisa escapa!
Põe antes a música, põe! :)*

30 março, 2006 12:56  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Bad effects from proactiv tank games to play Snowboard pc game Information on action use of neurontin Descent game free shareware Online free 3d mmorpg games Lake county education employees credit union Destroy camera surveillance streets london uk

15 fevereiro, 2007 13:40  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home

Cla-Problema de Expressao
R.A.D.A.R- Track 02
Ornatos- Chaga
Susana Félix - Flutuo